Halloween is almost here again! It seems like yesterday, the twins were celebrating their first Halloween as walking toddlers. They were so adorable dressed as The Queen of Hearts and the Chesire cat. Ava, looked, great dressed as Fairy too! We haven’t decided on costumes for this year, but I will be throwing a small family party. The main centerpiece for the night will be these not so scary Halloween Eyeball Cupcakes. How cute are they?
- 1 recipe of your favorite cupcake batter
- 1 Recipe Frosting
- Purple Food Coloring
- Life Saver Gummies
- Eyeball Candies
- Red Food Coloring
1. Bake your cupcakes according to the directions, and set them aside to cool completely.
2. Frost them with a dark purple frosting.
3. Carefully pull the two oreo half and apart, keeping the side that has the creme.
4. Use a bit of your leftover frosting to secure a Life Saver to the edge of the creme.
5. Use a bit more frosting to place an eyeball in the center of the Life Saver.
6. Using a toothpick, carefully draw squiggly lines with the red food coloring around the Oreo creme.
7. Place on top of the cupcakes, and serve!
ENJOYED THIS POST? PLEASE SAVE IT TO PINTEREST!